|For Customer Service, Warranty,
or Repair information contact us at:
Linear Laboratories Warrants:
1. That the device will be free from defects in
materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase by the consumer;
2. This warranty applies to first retail buyers of new devices;
3. Linear Laboratories will repair, or at its option replace, any device
it finds that requires service under this warranty, and will return the repaired or
replaced device to the consumer at Linear Laboratories cost;
4. For warranty service and shipping instructions contact Linear
Laboratories at 42025 Osgood Rd, Fremont, CA 94539.
5. The remedies provided by this warranty are exclusive;
6. Implied warranties under state law are limited to the one year period
of this written warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied
warranty lasts, so the above information may not apply to you;
7. Linear Laboratories will not be liable for consequential or incidental
damages. Some states do not allow limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so
the above limitations of exclusion may not apply to you;
8. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have
other rights which vary from state to state.
1. Contact Linear laboratories to obtain a Return
Authorization Number (RA#)
2. Ship unit to Linear Laboratories 42025 Osgood Rd, Fremont, CA 94539
(repaired units will be returned using the same incoming shipping method).
3. Unit will be evaluated by a Linear Laboratories technician and you
will be contacted with status within 3-5 days of receipt of unit.
4 All units are subject to a $95 test and evaluation fee which can be
applied toward the cost of the repair.
5. All repairs come with a six (6) month warranty.
6. All new products come with a one (1) year warranty.